We ensure that our visitors are safe at all times !
The international Carnival and Mask Museum has been reopened since 19th May. A series of measures have been taken in order to ensure safety for everyone and to offer you a pleasant visit full of discoveries.
- All visits require advance reservation specifying the desired day and time of your visit as well as the number of persons accompanying you.
- From Tuesday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reservations can be made by phone on 064/33.57.41 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors are admitted in small groups with a maximum number of 5 persons. The rules of social distancing are applied. We ask visitors to respect a distance of at least 1,50 m (except persons belonging to the same family, visiting together at the same pace).
- There is a marked one-way trail to avoid that visitors pass one another.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory during your entire visit.
- There is disinfecting gel available to our visitors the use of which is compulsory when entering and leaving the Museum.
- Payment of tickets and items bought in the museum shop should be made by card (bancontact) if possible.
- Group visits are possible for groups of a maximum of 10 persons and only with advance booking.