The international Carnival and Mask Museum reopens its doors to the public on Tuesday 1st December.
In accordance with the sanitary measures imposed by the Federal gouvernment, all necessary measures have been taken in order to ensure safety for everyone and to offer you a pleasant visit full of discoveries.
- All visits require advance reservation specifying the desired day and time of your visit as well as the number of persons accompanying you.
- We welcome you from Tuesday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reservations can be made by phone on 064/33.57.41 or by email at email@example.com
- Visitors are admitted in small groups (one household or authorised social bubble) and respecting the rules of social distancing > 1,5m.
- There is one marked one-way trail to avoid that visitors pass one another.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory during your entire visit.
- There is disinfecting gel available to our visitors the use of which is compulsory when entering and leaving the museum.
- The payment of tickets and articles bought at the museum shop should be made by card (bancontact).
- The cafeteria as well as the cloakroam are currently closed.