From Monday 1st November 2021 to 15the January 2022, persons 16 years and older will have to present their Covid Safe Ticket (CST) to gain access to the international Carnival and Mask Museum.
- Therefore the obligation to wear a face mask no longer applies in the museum rooms, the auditorium and the cafeteria.
- Group visits and guided visits are authorised upon reservation. Groups with participants aged 16 years and older must present their CST. School groups are exempt from this rule and are admitted without CST, however children 12 years and older have to wear a face mask.
- These CST rules are applied to all visits, activites and events organised by the Museum, regardless of the number of persons admitted.
The CST is a certificate which can take three forms :
- A vaccination certificate attesting full vaccination (valid 14 days after the second vaccination or after the first vaccination in the case of the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine)
- A certificate attesting a negative PCR test not older than 48 hours or a negative antigen test (rapid test) not older than 24 hours. The tests must have been conducted by legally authorised persons.
- A certificate proving recovery from a Covid 19 infection that occured no longer than 180 days previously.
- The CTS will be scanned as soon as you enter the Museum. In times of high numbers of visitors or special events we recommend you to arrive 10 minutes earlier in order to avoid that scanning delays your visit or participation.